TO: Students, Parents, & Staff of Ardent Academy
FROM: Ardent Academy Management
DATE: January 29, 2020
RE: Public Health Notice for 2019-nCoV and Seasonal Influenza
The safety of our students and staff is our top priority. In light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak, we are implementing mandatory guidelines to help safeguard our community. We have placed hand sanitizers and thermometers at each campus’ front desk and are continuing to frequently sanitize our facilities. For students who choose to stay home, we also are beginning to offer optional online webinars for select classes.
This implementation will require a group effort between our staff and families. We ask for your cooperation with the following practices:
- Stay home when you are sick. Ardent closely monitors community members and reserves the right to remove anyone from class who shows signs of sickness.
- If you had any visitors from China over the past two weeks, please stay home.
- Avoid close contact.
- Cover your mouth and nose. Cough and sneeze into your sleeve rather than into your hands or into the air. Feel free to wear face masks.
- Clean your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Stay calm and practice health habits.
Let’s work together to stay strong. Thank you!